KUTO PLUS (Koo-toh) Dehydrator 6 Tray CLEAR DOOR and DIGITAL CONTROLLER
Digital touchpad control; Temperature and time settings– 35-70 °C and up to 19.5 hours
Large drying capacity – The Kuto Standard Dehydrator can hold up to 6 kg of produce in one go
Prepare delicious, healthy preservative-free snacks and meals in a KUTO PLUS DEHYDRATOR
* Sweet & Savoury Snacks
* Crackers & Flat breads
* Fruit rolls
* Health Bars
* Raw food delights -Burgers & Biscuits
* Vegan Biltong and other tasty treats for the whole family
* Great for arts and crafts
* Cake and biscuit decor
* Drying flowers
* Granola and Energy bars
* Hiking and camping – dehydrated meals and snacks
* Treats for your pets
A dehydrator, set to the proper temperature (45 degrees Celsius) will gently perform much of the same tasks of cooking, with little or no loss of essential enzymes, vitamins, minerals and large amounts of life force energy.
• 6 Stainless steel ‘Square’ Trays – 33 x30 cm
• Increase height between trays – Trays can be removed to create space for drying larger items
• Dehydration Area – Over ½ m2 area of drying space (0.6m2)
• Raw-food friendly – Temperature range from below 45°C to 75 °C, essential in order to preserve essential enzymes, minerals, vitamins and phytonutrients.
• Mesh sheets – Optional extra – for drying small items such as seeds and herbs.
• Solid trays – For wet products, like fruit rolls. (Included with Plus model, available as Optional extra for Standard )
• Non-stick re-usable drying sheets – Alternative to solid trays for drying the wet products
• Residue collection tray – To catch the small pieces that may drop through the trays.
• Adjustable temperatures – Temperatures range from 35º – 70 ºC in increments of 5 degrees
• Easy to clean – simply wipe the dehydrator with a damp cloth both inside and out
• No Rotation necessary- Drying with a central fan means no need to rotate the trays
• Built-in digital timer – up to 19.5 hours
* Cost effective replacement parts
• Solid trays
• Non-stick re-usable sheets – great price!
• All parts on the Kuto are replaceable and cost effective to replace
The Kuto dehydrator comes with SOP (Safety overheating protection) technology
that protects the dehydrator from overheating at any point,
making it one of the safest dehydrators to use
• Variable temperature allows food to dry at the right temperature without under- or over-drying
• Trays can be removed to create more vertical space
• No tray rotation necessary. Drying is EVEN with a central fan
• Easy to clean
• Drip tray to collect residue during the drying process
• Kuto dehydrator with 6 stainless steel trays
• 5 solid trays (32 x 30 cm)
• 1 drip tray (32 x 30 cm)
• User friendly instruction manual
• User friendly dehydrator brochure and recipe insert
Homemade dehydrating eliminates preservatives, additives, low grade salt and unhealthy fillers normally added through mass production
Did you know……dehydrating is the oldest form of food preservation!
The healthiest, easiest, most economical way to preserve foods.
Fast – Dehydration is far faster than canning or freezing. Simply cut and arrange pieces on the trays — the Excalibur dehydrator does the rest.
Delicious – Dehydration concentrates natural flavour, sweetness, and aroma. Fruits explode with mouth-watering, “natural candy” flavour that is for healthier than high-fat snacks and high-sugar sweets that are often filled with chemical preservatives.
Cost effective – Using your dehydrator compared to traditional canning or freezing methods will prove to be well worth your initial low-cost investment. Save money by buying foods in bulk when they are in season and drying them for later use. Dehydrated food shrinks so does not require much space and doesn’t need electricity to store, like frozen food does.
Any time you have more of a fresh item than you’ll use or eat, DEHYDRATE it with a KUTO
Dried fruits, vegetables and biltong are just the beginning …
Crackers (many types)
Sweet Potato Shreds
Dried tomatoes and other vegetables
Soaked and Dehydrated nuts and seeds
Veggie Burgers, etc.