KUTO PLUS Dehydrator * Out of Stock
PLUS FREE DEHYDRATING NOTES TO THE NEXT FOUR PURCHASERS !
Equipped with a built-in timer, clear door view and adjustable temperature functionality, the Kuto digital food dehydrator is the latest in economical 21st-century food dehydration. Suitable for preparing biltong, fruit, vegetables, hiking and camping foods, and treats for your pets that are rich in nutrients, flavour and colour.
- Efficient and economical digital food dehydrator
- Operates with electrical touchpad control for easy time and temperature setting
- Suitable for preparing a large variety of food including biltong, fruit, vegetables, hiking or camping food and treats for pets
- Clear door view to keep an eye on your food without interrupting the dehydration process
- Comes with 6 removable stainless steel trays
- Timer adjustable for up to 19.5 hours
- Temperature settings range from 35°C to 70°C
- Has a large drying capacity
- Equipped with safety overheating protection technology that protects the dehydrator from overheating
- Operates quietly
- Dimensions: L 44.7cm x W 34.5cm x H 30cm
- Tray size: 33cm x 30cm
- Weight: 8.13kg
- Power: 500W
- Voltage: 220-240V
- Not dishwasher safe
- Wipe with a damp cloth, inside and out
This product comes with a 1 year warranty. For household use
Digital touchpad control; Temperature and time settings– 35-70 °C and up to 19.5 hours
Large drying capacity – The Kuto Plus Dehydrator can hold up to 6 kg of produce in one go
Healthy Preservative-free Snacks and Meals in a KUTO PLUS DEHYDRATOR
* Sweet & Savoury Snacks
* Crackers & Flat breads
* Fruit rolls
* Health Bars
* Raw food delights -Burgers & Biscuits
* Vegan Biltong and other tasty treats for the whole family
* Great for arts and crafts
* Cake and biscuit decor
* Drying flowers
* Granola and Energy bars
* Hiking and camping – dehydrated meals and snacks
* Treats for your pets
A dehydrator, set to the proper temperature (45 degrees Celsius) will gently perform much of the same tasks of cooking, with little or no loss of essential enzymes, vitamins, minerals and large amounts of life force energy.
Temperature range from below 45°C to 75 °C, essential in order to preserve essential enzymes, minerals, vitamins and phytonutrients.
• Non-stick re-usable sheets – for drying the wet products like fruit rolls
• All parts on the Kuto are replaceable and cost effective to replace
The Kuto dehydrator comes with SOP (Safety overheating protection) technology
that protects the dehydrator from overheating at any point,
making it one of the safest dehydrators to use
• Kuto dehydrator with 6 stainless steel trays
• 5 solid trays (32 x 30 cm)
• 1 drip tray (32 x 30 cm)
• User friendly instruction manual
• User friendly dehydrator brochure and recipe insert
Did you know……dehydrating is the oldest form of food preservation!
The healthiest, easiest, most economical way to preserve foods.
Fast – Dehydration is far faster than canning or freezing. Simply cut and arrange pieces on the trays — the Excalibur dehydrator does the rest.
Delicious – Dehydration concentrates natural flavour, sweetness, and aroma. Fruits explode with mouth-watering, “natural candy” flavour that is for healthier than high-fat snacks and high-sugar sweets that are often filled with chemical preservatives.
Cost effective – Using your dehydrator compared to traditional canning or freezing methods will prove to be well worth your initial low-cost investment. Save money by buying foods in bulk when they are in season and drying them for later use. Dehydrated food shrinks so does not require much space and doesn’t need electricity to store, like frozen food does.
Any time you have more of a fresh item than you’ll use or eat, DEHYDRATE it with a KUTO
Dried fruits, vegetables and biltong are just the beginning …
Crackers (many types)
Sweet Potato Chips
Dried tomatoes and other vegetables
Soaked and Dehydrated nuts and seeds
Veggie Burgers, etc.