KUTO (Koo-toh) Standard Dehydrator 6 TRAY with built-in TIMER
FREE DELIVERY TO MAJOR TOWNS IN SOUTH AFRICA
AT LAST! A RECTANGULAR DEHYDRATOR AT A COMPETITIVE PRICE.
The Kuto Standard comes with a BUILT-IN TIMER and a CLEAR DOOR so that you can see your food as it dries. Digital touchpad control;Temperature settings: 35-70 °C Time settings up to 19.5 hours. Clear door to view your food while it dries and Large drying capacity – up to 6 kg of produce in one go
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 0825790440 for more information or to find about any specials.
* Crackers & Flat breads
* Fruit rolls
* Health Bars
* Raw food delights -Burgers & Biscuits
* Vegan Biltong and other tasty treats for the whole family
* Great for arts and crafts
* Cake and biscuit decor
* Drying flowers
* Granola and Energy bars
* Hiking and camping – dehydrated meals and snacks
* Treats for your pets
Dehydrate your own foods: ELIMINATE PRESERVATIVES, ADDITIVES & UNHEALTHY FILLERS. MAKE GLUTEN-FREE SNACKS & TREATS
Pizza * Crackers & Flat Breads * Sweet Potato & Butternut Chips * Biscuits * Vegan Biltong
Sundried tomatoes * Soaked & flavoured nuts and seeds * Veggie Burgers * Protein Bars.
• ‘Square’ Trays – 33 x30 cm
• Increase height between trays – Trays can be removed to create space for drying larger items
• Dehydration Area – Over ½ m2 area of drying space (0.6m2)
• Raw-food friendly – Temperature range from below 45°C to 75 °C, essential in order to preserve essential enzymes, minerals, vitamins and phytonutrients.
• Mesh sheets – Optional extra – for drying small items such as seeds and herbs.
• Solid trays – For wet products, like fruit rolls. (Included with Plus model, available as Optional extra for Standard)
• Non-stick re-usable drying sheets – Alternative to solid trays for drying the wet products
• Residue collection tray – To catch the small pieces that may drop through the trays.
• Adjustable temperatures – Temperatures range from 35º – 70 ºC in increments of 5 degrees
• Easy to clean – simply wipe the dehydrator with a damp cloth both inside and out
• No Rotation necessary- Drying with a central fan means no need to rotate the trays
• Built-in digital timer – up to 19.5 hours
* Cost effective replacement parts
• Mesh Sheets
• Solid trays
• Non-stick re-usable sheets – great price!
• All parts on the Kuto are replaceable and cost effective to replace
The Kuto dehydrator comes with SOP (Safety overheating protection) technology
that protects the dehydrator from overheating at any point,
making it one of the safest dehydrators to use
• Variable temperature allows food to dry at the right temperature without under- or over-drying
• Trays can be removed to create more vertical space
• No tray rotation necessary. Drying is EVEN with a central fan
• Easy to clean
• Drip tray to collect residue during the drying process
• Kuto dehydrator with six AS (BPA-Free) trays
• 5 solid trays (32 x 30 cm)
• 1 drip tray (32 x 30 cm)
• User friendly instruction manual
• User friendly dehydrator brochure and recipe insert
- Fast – Dehydration is far faster than canning or freezing. Simply cut and arrange pieces on the trays — the Excalibur dehydrator does the rest.
- Delicious – Dehydration concentrates natural flavor, sweetness, and aroma. Fruits explode with mouth-watering, “natural candy” flavor that is for healthier than high-fat snacks and high-sugar sweets that are often filled with chemical preservatives.
- Cost effective – Using your dehydrator compared to traditional canning or freezing methods will prove to be well worth your initial low-cost investment. Save money by buying foods in bulk when they are in season and drying them for later use. Dehydrated food shrinks so does not require much space and doesn’t need electricity to store, like frozen food does.
Any time you have more of a fresh item than you’ll use or eat, DEHYDRATE it with a KUTO
Dried fruits, vegetables and biltong are just the beginning