Excalibar Dehydrator 9 Tray CLEAR DOOR and DIGITAL CONTROLLER
BUY NOW and get a FREE Dehydrating book, Preserve it Naturally (valued at R395).
FREE COURIER for all purchases over R1 000 to major towns in South Africa
The new Excalibur Dehydrator 9 Tray with the 48-hour DIGITAL CONTROL comes with a CLEAR DOOR so that you can view the drying progress without interrupting the drying process, as well as a convenient 48 hour, 2 time / 2 temperature digital controller which allows you to programme your dehydrator over 48 hours before leaving the house.
Excalibur Dehydrator 9 Tray with Clear Door and DIGITAL CONTROLLER
Allows you to programme over 48 hours
Consumption of raw, uncooked foods is one of the most powerful things you can do for you overall health. A dehydrator (set to the proper temperature, between 35-45 degrees) will gently perform much of the same tasks of cooking, with little or no loss of essential enzymes, vitamins, minerals and large amounts of life force energy.
Homemade dehydrating eliminates preservatives, additives, low grade salt and unhealthy fillers normally added through mass production
Buy now and get a FREE Preserve it Naturally book!
The new Excalibur 9 tray dehydrator with the 48-hour digital controller comes with a clear door so that you can view the drying progress without interrupting the drying process, as well as a convenient 48 hour, 2 time / 2 temperature digital controller which lets your set the dehydrator and forget it.
- Efficient – large 9 tray / 1.4 square metres of drying space, 18cm fan, Hyperwave™ patented technology, and parallex horizontal air flow.
- Adjustable thermostat – 35˚C – 74˚C
- Clear door – easily view the drying progress without interrupting the drying process.
- 48 hour, 2 time / 2 temperature digital controller – lets you set the dehydrator and forget it. To speed up the drying process, set the dehydrator at a higher temperature for a specified period of time; and then set the dehydrator at a lower temperature for a specified period of time. The unit will automatically adjust after the 1st setting and turns off when the 2nd setting is complete.
- Hassle free – no more baby sitting at 4.30 am! No more postponing dehydrating because other activities take you away from home for a number of hours. With the timer and built-in safety features, you can load your dehydrator before leaving for the day or evening. The timer makes dehydrating as convenient as using a slow cooker for unattended meal preparation.
Dehydration is the healthiest, easiest, most economical way to preserve foods. Better still, with an Excalibur dehydrator it is fast and easy!
- Fast – Dehydration is far faster than canning or freezing. Simply cut and arrange pieces on the trays — the Excalibur dehydrator does the rest.
- Delicious – Dehydration concentrates natural flavor, sweetness, and aroma. Fruits explode with mouth-watering, “natural candy” flavor that is for healthier than high-fat snacks and high-sugar sweets that are often filled with chemical preservatives.
- Cost effective – Using your dehydrator compared to traditional canning or freezing methods will prove to be well worth your initial low-cost investment. Save money by buying foods in bulk when they are in season and drying them for later use. Dehydrated food shrinks so does not require much space and doesn’t need electricity to store, like frozen food does.
Any time you have more of a fresh item than you’ll use or eat, PRESERVE it NATURALLY with an EXCALIBUR DEHYDRATOR!
Dried fruits, vegetables and biltong are just the beginning:
- Preserve fruits and vegetables quickly and easily
- Make your own biltong and save a fortune
- Make healthy snacks and crackers as a delicious alternative to junk food snacks
- Make fun and flavourful fruit rolls that are good for you
- Save money on your food bills
- Homemade dehydrating eliminates preservatives, additives, low grade salt and unhealthy fillers normally added through mass production
Did you know……dehydrating is the oldest form of food preservation!
Parts and accessories included:
- Mini drying guide booklet
- Preserve it naturally book
- Product dimensions: 43.2 x 48.3 x34cm
- Unit weight: 10.2kg
- Shipping weight:11.11kg
- 48-hour timer
- 2 time / 2 temperature
- Adjustable thermostat 35˚C – 74˚C
- On/Off button on back
- Clear door
- Large 9 tray / 1.4 m² capacity
- 18cm fan
- Hyperwave™ technology
- Parallexx™ horizontal airflow
- Dishwasher-safe trays
- Easy wipe display panel
- One year guarantee on the electrical parts
- Warranty valid for household & commercial use
Try it, you won’t be disappointed.
Excalibur is simply the best there is! Kid friendly, pet friendly, sweet and savoury………
We are here to help. Friendly, efficient service is just a call or email away!
A choice for GREEN living, owning an Excalibur dehydrator opens a whole new world of healthy dried foods.
The digital Excalibur features
Digital controller: With the 48 hour 2-time / 2-temperature digital controller you simply set the desired temperature and the amount of time your food should dry and forget about it while you carry on with other things that require you attention. Even better with this feature you can load food onto trays, set the dehydrator at a higher temperature and at a lower temperature for a specified period of time. Once the first setting is done the Excalibur will automatically adjust to the second setting and once that is done it will switch off. Dehydrating is as simple as that with a digital Excalibur.
Clear door: Keeping track of your dehydrating progress without interrupting or slowing down the process is easy with the clear door.
BPA- free Mesh Sheets: When dehydrating smaller food pieces such as herbs or grapes, a mesh sheet is a necessity to prevent the food from a falling through the tray holes. Made from the finest material Excalibur mesh sheets are flexible, easy to clean and reusable.
Large drying capacity: Less is more…not with the Excalibur, the Excalibur specialises in more being more, especially when it comes to drying space. Trays can be removed to create more space, whatever your drying needs, Excalibur is the dehydrator for you.
Adjustable temperatures: When buying a dehydrator one of the most important things to look out for are the temperature settings. To be able to get the best out of your dehydrator, it should have temperature ranges that accommodate drying foods that require gentle heat and drying foods that needs a higher temperature. For health conscious people an Excalibur dehydrator produces heat that is gentle enough to remove all the liquid and at the same time preserve enzymes in foods. Temperatures range from 35 – 73 degrees Celsius. Ordinary dehydrators produce constant unchanging heat, which causes “case hardening” where only the surface is dry and moisture is trapped inside. Case hardening creates the right environment for mold, bacteria growth and yeast to grow.
ACCESSORIES (See under Dehydrator Accessories)
Super flexible non-stick sheets for fruit rollups, crackers and much more… Easy to clean and reusable for years. Excalibur Dehydrator’s Trademark Paraflexx sheets (Available as an optional add on) are of the highest quality. Make sure it has the Excalibur Logo on it and you will be assured that you are getting the highest quality non-stick drying sheets available.
Crackers (many types)
Sweet Potato Shreds
Dried tomatoes and other vegetables
Soaked and Dehydrated nuts and seeds
Veggie Burgers, etc.